We had a bear visit our yard during the summer...
 |
| So this is what I saw when I looked through my window. He was that close... |
 |
| Even though I was scared, I couldn't resist and opened my door to take some pictures...He saw me but continued to demolish my birdfeeder...(Bears LOVE birdseed!) |
 |
When I had all the photos I wanted, I tried to get him to leave by banging pot lids together and he finally sauntered over to the Cherry tree in our yard but there is no fruit on that tree and so...

He foraged around the yard, finding all the little bits of food in the grass which had been dropped there by our grandchildren who had recently visited... |
 |
| Finally, when he figured there was nothing else to be found, he left. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment