skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, October 18, 2010
What a grin!
I love the timeless, classic look of black and white photography! I find that the nicest B&W photos often have a little bit of colour mixed in...Just to warm them up a little.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Home
Me...
About this Blog
View my complete profile
Labels
BIRDS
(17)
Cards
(3)
Comics
(1)
Digital scrapbook Pages
(140)
Dog Photography
(2)
Freebies
(5)
Gallery Series
(1)
iPad/iPhone Photos and Layouts
(1)
LOTM
(1)
Photo Shoots
(2)
Photography
(98)
POTD
(16)
Resources
(2)
Textured Photographs
(5)
Videos
(2)
Archives
►
2013
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2011
(204)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(40)
▼
2010
(62)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(22)
▼
October
(19)
Another Title Experiment...
Ethan Portrait in Black&White
Storing Up for Winter!
My apologies...
Bear!
Douglas Squirrel
And three more...
Autumn Vista
Typographic Tool
FREEBIE
Masked Layouts
Title Within a Title
What a grin! ...
Montages can be such fun to do as they allow us to...
Here are a few layouts featuring some of our grand...
Adding a texture to a photograph allows you to qui...
I am a digital designer and I love to create digit...
I thought it was interesting the way this squir...
Feel free to grab this desktop image. Enjoy!
Followers
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Search This Blog
0 comments:
Post a Comment